- Soil Conservation Board Meeting: 1st Wednesday of every month @5pm @USDA Office.
- Lee Co/Beattyville Tourism Board Meeting: 1st Thursday of every month @5:30pm @ Tourism Office.
- Church Yard Sale: 1st Saturday of every months: 9am-4pm @ New Springs United Methodist Church.
- City of Beattyville Council Meeting: 2nd Monday of every month @ 6pm @ City Hall.
- Lee Co School Board Meeting: 2nd Tuesday of every month @ 6pm @ Lee Co Board of Education.
- Lee Co Fiscal Court: Every 2nd Thursday of every month @4pm @ Lee Co Courthouse.
- Three Forks Regional (Breathitt, Lee, Owsley, & Wolfe Counties) Jail Board Meeting: Every 2nd Thursday of the month @ 5:30pm @ Regional Jail.
- Lee Co/Beattyville Chamber of Commerce Meeting: 3rd Monday of every month @ Noon @ The Autumn Room.
- KRADD: 4th Wednesday of every month @ Noon @ The Center of Rural Development in Hazard.
- Lee Co Public Library: 4th Wednesday of every month @ 3:30pm @ library.
-Lee Co Kiwanis: Every Tuesday @ 6pm @ the Community Center on Happy Top.
Students Rick Griffie and Jonathan Edwards are thanked for repair work they completed for Hazard Community and Technical College. The students are enrolled in the Heating and Air Conditioning program with Doug Adams, who Continue reading →
Being a flight nurse is a dream come true for Crystal Haddix, and it was made possible by completing the Hazard Community and Technical College Nursing Program at the Lees College Campus in 2010. Continue reading →
Jessica L. Butler (left), Managing Editor of The Beattyville Enterprise, and Tracie Spencer (right), Director of the Beattyville Teleworks Hub, were chosen by Beattyville and the Beattyville/Lee County Chamber of Commerce to represent the Continue reading →
Jean Ann Tirey Peters, the wife of Denvard Peters of Beattyville, Kentucky and the daughter of the late Fred P. Tirey, Jr. and Geneva Brandenburg Tirey, was born in Beattyville, Kentucky on December 2, 1948 and departed this life in Continue reading →