- Soil Conservation Board Meeting: 1st Wednesday of every month @5pm @USDA Office.
- Lee Co/Beattyville Tourism Board Meeting: 1st Thursday of every month @5:30pm @ Tourism Office.
- City of Beattyville Council Meeting: 2nd Monday of every month @ 6pm @ City Hall.
- Lee Co School Board Meeting: 2nd Tuesday of every month @ 6pm @ Lee Co Board of Education.
- Lee Co Fiscal Court: Every 2nd Thursday of every month @4pm @ Lee Co Courthouse.
- Three Forks Regional (Breathitt, Lee, Owsley, & Wolfe Counties) Jail Board Meeting: Every 2nd Thursday of the month @ 5:30pm @ Regional Jail.
- Lee Co/Beattyville Chamber of Commerce Meeting: 3rd Monday of every month @ Noon @ The Autumn Room.
- KRADD: 4th Wednesday of every month @ Noon @ The Center of Rural Development in Hazard.
- Lee Co Public Library: 4th Wednesday of every month @ 3:30pm @ library.
-Lee Co Kiwanis: Every Tuesday @ 6pm @ the Community Center on Happy Top.
- Teens in Action: Every Wednesday @ 3:30pm @ The Art Factory
Students Rick Griffie and Jonathan Edwards are thanked for repair work they completed for Hazard Community and Technical College. The students are enrolled in the Heating and Air Conditioning program with Doug Adams, who Continue reading →
Being a flight nurse is a dream come true for Crystal Haddix, and it was made possible by completing the Hazard Community and Technical College Nursing Program at the Lees College Campus in 2010. Continue reading →
Jessica L. Butler (left), Managing Editor of The Beattyville Enterprise, and Tracie Spencer (right), Director of the Beattyville Teleworks Hub, were chosen by Beattyville and the Beattyville/Lee County Chamber of Commerce to represent the Continue reading →
It is certainly no exaggeration to say that small businesses form the backbone of our state’s economy. That’s why it is so important that our elected leaders in Frankfort do everything possible to help these Continue reading →
Kirk Cameron, former heartthrob to teenagers in the 80s, and now, a highly sought after speaker about love and marriage, is coming to Winchester, January 29, 2017. He has been married for 25 years, Continue reading →