- Soil Conservation Board Meeting: 1st Wednesday of every month @5pm @USDA Office.
- Lee Co/Beattyville Tourism Board Meeting: 1st Thursday of every month @5:30pm @ Tourism Office.
- City of Beattyville Council Meeting: 2nd Monday of every month @ 6pm @ City Hall.
- Lee Co School Board Meeting: 2nd Tuesday of every month @ 6pm @ Lee Co Board of Education.
- Lee Co Fiscal Court: Every 2nd Thursday of every month @4pm @ Lee Co Courthouse.
- Three Forks Regional (Breathitt, Lee, Owsley, & Wolfe Counties) Jail Board Meeting: Every 2nd Thursday of the month @ 5:30pm @ Regional Jail.
- Lee Co/Beattyville Chamber of Commerce Meeting: 3rd Monday of every month @ Noon @ The Autumn Room.
- KRADD: 4th Wednesday of every month @ Noon @ The Center of Rural Development in Hazard.
- Lee Co Public Library: 4th Wednesday of every month @ 3:30pm @ library.
-Lee Co Kiwanis: Every Tuesday @ 6pm @ the Community Center on Happy Top.
- Teens in Action: Every Wednesday @ 3:30pm @ The Art Factory
Kirk Cameron, former heartthrob to teenagers in the 80s, and now, a highly sought after speaker about love and marriage, is coming to Winchester, January 29, 2017. He has been married for 25 years, Continue reading →
Unemployment rates fell in 119 Kentucky counties between December 2015 and December 2016, but rose in Lyon County (6.3 percent in December 2015 to 6.6 percent in December 2016), according to the Kentucky Office of Employment and Training, an agency Continue reading →
Officials of The Pat Summitt Foundation expressed their appreciation to University of Kentucky women’s basketball associate head coach and former Lady Vol Kyra Elzy and her husband Dexter Lander for their continued sponsorship of the SEC Win Challenge that raises Continue reading →
Dr. Gerald Smith, pastor at Pilgrim Baptist Church in Lexington, Ky. and chair of the Kentucky African American Heritage Commission, will speak at Campbellsville University’s Martin Luther King Jr. chapel service Wednesday, Jan. 18 at 10 a.m. in Ransdell Chapel Continue reading →
New York, NY (January 4, 2017) – The beginning of a new year is typically when people assess their health and vow to improve their well-being. Resolving to take better care of your skin is a great place to Continue reading →