- Soil Conservation Board Meeting: 1st Wednesday of every month @5pm @USDA Office.
- Lee Co/Beattyville Tourism Board Meeting: 1st Thursday of every month @5:30pm @ Tourism Office.
- Church Yard Sale: 1st Saturday of every months: 9am-4pm @ New Springs United Methodist Church.
- City of Beattyville Council Meeting: 2nd Monday of every month @ 6pm @ City Hall.
- Lee Co School Board Meeting: 2nd Tuesday of every month @ 6pm @ Lee Co Board of Education.
- Lee Co Fiscal Court: Every 2nd Thursday of every month @4pm @ Lee Co Courthouse.
- Three Forks Regional (Breathitt, Lee, Owsley, & Wolfe Counties) Jail Board Meeting: Every 2nd Thursday of the month @ 5:30pm @ Regional Jail.
- Lee Co/Beattyville Chamber of Commerce Meeting: 3rd Monday of every month @ Noon @ The Autumn Room.
- KRADD: 4th Wednesday of every month @ Noon @ The Center of Rural Development in Hazard.
- Lee Co Public Library: 4th Wednesday of every month @ 3:30pm @ library.
-Lee Co Kiwanis: Every Tuesday @ 6pm @ the Community Center on Happy Top.
December 8, 2017 – January 15, 2018 Call (855) 284-3275
Introducing ChristmasTime at the Ark! Join us for our free ChristmasTime event (for only the cost of parking) December 8-23 and December 26-January 15 featuring a world-class laser projection Continue reading →
FRANKFORT, Ky. – Kentucky still has significant issues with the accuracy of its voter rolls a decade after the U.S. Department of Justice warned that many counties in the state had more registered voters than Continue reading →
POSTED FROM THE BEC’S FACEBOOK PAGE: We are SO EXCITED to announce that we will soon be proceeding with our efforts to purchase the Old Booneville (Seale) Theater! We really need your help though. We still need to raise a Continue reading →
GATLINBURG, Tenn. (LEX 18) Gatlinburg, Tennessee is a town known for its scenic views that is near and dear to the Bluegrass. Thousands of Kentuckians visit every year. Next week will make one year since the 10-day long wildfire that Continue reading →
It is hard to imagine now, but the Red River Gorge, a natural and archaeological wonder that has become one of the region’s most popular hiking and rock-climbing destinations, was almost flooded for a lake.
The Wildwood Craft is prepping for the Christmas Bazaar, hosted by the Owsley County Public Library. This will take place November 30 – December 2nd!! Come shop local for all your gifting needs! Sugarscrubs, Bathbombs, Candles, Jewelry and more!
Electric Chair Tattoo in Hazard is having a toy drive box ready to be filled with gifts for some very deserving kids this holiday season. Remember, bring a toy valued at $10 or more, with receipt, to be entered Continue reading →