- Soil Conservation Board Meeting: 1st Wednesday of every month @5pm @USDA Office.
- Lee Co/Beattyville Tourism Board Meeting: 1st Thursday of every month @5:30pm @ Tourism Office.
- Church Yard Sale: 1st Saturday of every months: 9am-4pm @ New Springs United Methodist Church.
- City of Beattyville Council Meeting: 2nd Monday of every month @ 6pm @ City Hall.
- Lee Co School Board Meeting: 2nd Tuesday of every month @ 6pm @ Lee Co Board of Education.
- Lee Co Fiscal Court: Every 2nd Thursday of every month @4pm @ Lee Co Courthouse.
- Three Forks Regional (Breathitt, Lee, Owsley, & Wolfe Counties) Jail Board Meeting: Every 2nd Thursday of the month @ 5:30pm @ Regional Jail.
- Lee Co/Beattyville Chamber of Commerce Meeting: 3rd Monday of every month @ Noon @ The Autumn Room.
- KRADD: 4th Wednesday of every month @ Noon @ The Center of Rural Development in Hazard.
- Lee Co Public Library: 4th Wednesday of every month @ 3:30pm @ library.
-Lee Co Kiwanis: Every Tuesday @ 6pm @ the Community Center on Happy Top.
The positive economic impact of educating and adding skilled technicians to support manufacturing industries and grow middle class jobs in the United States is a common goal across the country. But what is the impact of those multi-skilled technicians to Continue reading →
WellCare of Kentucky, a subsidiary of WellCare Health Plans, Inc. (NYSE: WCG), announced in April that it will award $20,000 in grants to support community efforts across Kentucky to reduce tobacco use and promote smoke-free environments.
FRANKFORT, KY – Kentucky State Treasurer Allison Ball won a major victory in court last week, when Franklin Circuit Court Judge Phillip Shepherd granted her request to participate in the ongoing lawsuit filed by former Kentucky Retirement Systems Board Continue reading →