- Soil Conservation Board Meeting: 1st Wednesday of every month @5pm @USDA Office.
- Lee Co/Beattyville Tourism Board Meeting: 1st Thursday of every month @5:30pm @ Tourism Office.
- City of Beattyville Council Meeting: 2nd Monday of every month @ 6pm @ City Hall.
- Lee Co School Board Meeting: 2nd Tuesday of every month @ 6pm @ Lee Co Board of Education.
- Lee Co Fiscal Court: Every 2nd Thursday of every month @4pm @ Lee Co Courthouse.
- Three Forks Regional (Breathitt, Lee, Owsley, & Wolfe Counties) Jail Board Meeting: Every 2nd Thursday of the month @ 5:30pm @ Regional Jail.
- Lee Co/Beattyville Chamber of Commerce Meeting: 3rd Monday of every month @ Noon @ The Autumn Room.
- KRADD: 4th Wednesday of every month @ Noon @ The Center of Rural Development in Hazard.
- Lee Co Public Library: 4th Wednesday of every month @ 3:30pm @ library.
-Lee Co Kiwanis: Every Tuesday @ 6pm @ the Community Center on Happy Top.
- Teens in Action: Every Wednesday @ 3:30pm @ The Art Factory
FOR SALE: Gorgeous commercial property with residence that sits on 6.28 acres of rolling landscape that is 2.5 miles outside of Beattyville on Hwy ll South and only 20 minutes from Natural Bridge State Park. The property has 300 ft Continue reading →
Billy Ryan Roark, the son of Dedra Francis Bowman of Beattyville, Kentucky and the late Donald Roark, was born in Morehead, Kentucky on September 6, 1988 and departed this life in Lee County, Kentucky on August 5, Continue reading →
James Robert Brown, the son of Mrs. Eva Carol Best Arvin of Beattyville, Kentucky and Jimmy Brown of Beattyville, was born in Richmond, Kentucky on October 5, 1979 and departed this life in Lee County, Kentucky on Continue reading →
Billy Roark, 28 and James Brown, 36, of Lee County, were found murdered on Hell Creek Road Friday, August 05. . Four suspects, Kevin Fabian Kendall, Kasandra K. White, Wesley T. Johnson, and Anthony T. Taylor, were booked into the Continue reading →
During the early 1990s the Navy made a decision that it was time to “right size”, a very politically correct way of saying reduce funding, facilities, and personnel to save money. Because, we had been, for Continue reading →