- Soil Conservation Board Meeting: 1st Wednesday of every month @5pm @USDA Office.
- Lee Co/Beattyville Tourism Board Meeting: 1st Thursday of every month @5:30pm @ Tourism Office.
- Church Yard Sale: 1st Saturday of every months: 9am-4pm @ New Springs United Methodist Church.
- City of Beattyville Council Meeting: 2nd Monday of every month @ 6pm @ City Hall.
- Lee Co School Board Meeting: 2nd Tuesday of every month @ 6pm @ Lee Co Board of Education.
- Lee Co Fiscal Court: Every 2nd Thursday of every month @4pm @ Lee Co Courthouse.
- Three Forks Regional (Breathitt, Lee, Owsley, & Wolfe Counties) Jail Board Meeting: Every 2nd Thursday of the month @ 5:30pm @ Regional Jail.
- Lee Co/Beattyville Chamber of Commerce Meeting: 3rd Monday of every month @ Noon @ The Autumn Room.
- KRADD: 4th Wednesday of every month @ Noon @ The Center of Rural Development in Hazard.
- Lee Co Public Library: 4th Wednesday of every month @ 3:30pm @ library.
-Lee Co Kiwanis: Every Tuesday @ 6pm @ the Community Center on Happy Top.
Switch to goky.ky.gov will save taxpayers up to $750,000 annually
Motorists traveling throughout Kentucky can now navigate the highways and by-ways of the Bluegrass with a modernized tool. Goky.ky.gov, an online traffic and roadway information portal, has replaced the Continue reading →
Saturday, October 15, 2016, was the single-day largest fundraising event in the history of Marcum & Wallace Memorial Hospital (MWMH). The MWMH Foundation hosted the second annual Chip in for the Cure Golf Scramble and a Pink Paradise Luau (presented Continue reading →
Eastern Kentucky’s nascent technology sector took a large step forward as the first cohort of TechHire Eastern Kentucky (TEKY) interns began a 33-week, work-based learning internship on Tuesday, Sept. 6.
Gov. Matt Bevin and Agriculture Commissioner Ryan Quarles today congratulated Kentucky Fresh Harvest LLC as company and Stanford-area officials broke ground on a $10.7 million, 75-job facility to produce cherry tomatoes.