- Soil Conservation Board Meeting: 1st Wednesday of every month @5pm @USDA Office.
- Lee Co/Beattyville Tourism Board Meeting: 1st Thursday of every month @5:30pm @ Tourism Office.
- Church Yard Sale: 1st Saturday of every months: 9am-4pm @ New Springs United Methodist Church.
- City of Beattyville Council Meeting: 2nd Monday of every month @ 6pm @ City Hall.
- Lee Co School Board Meeting: 2nd Tuesday of every month @ 6pm @ Lee Co Board of Education.
- Lee Co Fiscal Court: Every 2nd Thursday of every month @4pm @ Lee Co Courthouse.
- Three Forks Regional (Breathitt, Lee, Owsley, & Wolfe Counties) Jail Board Meeting: Every 2nd Thursday of the month @ 5:30pm @ Regional Jail.
- Lee Co/Beattyville Chamber of Commerce Meeting: 3rd Monday of every month @ Noon @ The Autumn Room.
- KRADD: 4th Wednesday of every month @ Noon @ The Center of Rural Development in Hazard.
- Lee Co Public Library: 4th Wednesday of every month @ 3:30pm @ library.
-Lee Co Kiwanis: Every Tuesday @ 6pm @ the Community Center on Happy Top.
His love of magic, fantasy, magical creatures, magical realms as well as those books and movies of this genre has inspired J.L. McCann in writing “The Twins of Aerobith Past, Present, Future, and Prophecy,” (published by Xlibris) a Continue reading →
The Kentucky Coal Academy will host free mining refresher trainings at Big Sandy Community and Technical College’s (BSCTC) Pikeville campus and Southeast Kentucky Community and Technical College’s (SKCTC) Harlan campus this December.
Deciding upon a career and learning how to navigate information at Hazard Community and Technical College are two of the benefits of enrolling in the Transition Investment Pathways (TIPS) as part of HCTC’s Quality Enhancement Plan.
Kentucky’s seasonally adjusted preliminary unemployment rate for September 2016 was 5 percent from a revised 4.9 percent in August 2016, according to the Office of Employment and Training (OET), an agency of the Kentucky Education and Workforce Development Cabinet.