- Soil Conservation Board Meeting: 1st Wednesday of every month @5pm @USDA Office.
- Lee Co/Beattyville Tourism Board Meeting: 1st Thursday of every month @5:30pm @ Tourism Office.
- Church Yard Sale: 1st Saturday of every months: 9am-4pm @ New Springs United Methodist Church.
- City of Beattyville Council Meeting: 2nd Monday of every month @ 6pm @ City Hall.
- Lee Co School Board Meeting: 2nd Tuesday of every month @ 6pm @ Lee Co Board of Education.
- Lee Co Fiscal Court: Every 2nd Thursday of every month @4pm @ Lee Co Courthouse.
- Three Forks Regional (Breathitt, Lee, Owsley, & Wolfe Counties) Jail Board Meeting: Every 2nd Thursday of the month @ 5:30pm @ Regional Jail.
- Lee Co/Beattyville Chamber of Commerce Meeting: 3rd Monday of every month @ Noon @ The Autumn Room.
- KRADD: 4th Wednesday of every month @ Noon @ The Center of Rural Development in Hazard.
- Lee Co Public Library: 4th Wednesday of every month @ 3:30pm @ library.
-Lee Co Kiwanis: Every Tuesday @ 6pm @ the Community Center on Happy Top.
Mental clarity, enhanced endurance, and weight loss-these are just a few of the promises ofTHRIVE, a dietary supplement routine consisting of two pills in the morning, followed by a “lifestyle shake” and “derma-fusion technology patch” Continue reading →
Time is money for a small business and it’s often the ‘behind-the scenes’ aspects of a business that make a difference. My business isn’t just a small one, it’s a one-man office. But if it Continue reading →
In June, the Kentucky Community and Technical College System (KCTCS) announced it was committing $600,000 to a new scholarship for Kentucky high school juniors that allows them to earn three college credit hours toward a credential. Nearly 1,500 students across Continue reading →
TDS Telecom (TDS®) will expand broadband to more than 5,000 locations in Kentucky thanks to funding from the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). The FCC allocated an average of $2.2 million a year for the next 10 years Continue reading →
This is a time of tremendous opportunity in farming and ranching for beginners graduating from college or looking to start a venture of their own. Alternative crops and high value markets Continue reading →