- Soil Conservation Board Meeting: 1st Wednesday of every month @5pm @USDA Office.
- Lee Co/Beattyville Tourism Board Meeting: 1st Thursday of every month @5:30pm @ Tourism Office.
- Church Yard Sale: 1st Saturday of every months: 9am-4pm @ New Springs United Methodist Church.
- City of Beattyville Council Meeting: 2nd Monday of every month @ 6pm @ City Hall.
- Lee Co School Board Meeting: 2nd Tuesday of every month @ 6pm @ Lee Co Board of Education.
- Lee Co Fiscal Court: Every 2nd Thursday of every month @4pm @ Lee Co Courthouse.
- Three Forks Regional (Breathitt, Lee, Owsley, & Wolfe Counties) Jail Board Meeting: Every 2nd Thursday of the month @ 5:30pm @ Regional Jail.
- Lee Co/Beattyville Chamber of Commerce Meeting: 3rd Monday of every month @ Noon @ The Autumn Room.
- KRADD: 4th Wednesday of every month @ Noon @ The Center of Rural Development in Hazard.
- Lee Co Public Library: 4th Wednesday of every month @ 3:30pm @ library.
-Lee Co Kiwanis: Every Tuesday @ 6pm @ the Community Center on Happy Top.
Ronald Wayne Overbee, husband of Linda Overbee and the son of the late Robert and Belle McIntosh Overbee was born in Campton, Kentucky on October 26, 1968 and departed this life at his home in Beattyville, Kentucky on December 16, Continue reading →
HYDEN, Ky. (WYMT)
Kentucky Power and Kentucky Utilities are gradually restoring power to customers in Eastern Kentucky but hundreds are still without electricity.The current list of counties with outages includes Bell, Boyd, Carter, Harlan, Knott, Leslie, Letcher, Perry, Pike, Continue reading →